– because you represent an important collective within our community –
It’s a trying time for all, and we appreciate the loss of income, for some, as well as the loss of jobs, for others. Pensioners, however, have little opportunity to make up for the loss their investments are showing. This is where we enter to help relieve the financial strain, because we are concerned that pensioners, under stress, may neglect having an all-important consultation.
Come to us for a free eye test – every workday until 31 August 2020.
Terms and conditions include:
- Free eye tests if you are 60 years old – or more – if you agree to your glasses being made instore with a select range of frames
- Your ID document – or driver’s licence – is required for proof of age.
- Please make an appointment – see below for details.
Other conditions include:
- If you choose not to make your glasses with us, the normal eye-test consultation fee will apply.
- Should you choose to claim from medical aid, medical aid rates will apply for the eye test.
- This promotion does not apply to consultations for contact lenses.
Please read our previous blogs to keep yourself informed about eye conditions and eye care.
We offer a safe, welcoming environment, follow all the Covid-19 health protocols – and implore you to follow good eye-care practices.